FOR INTEL ISEF FINALISTS
DEADLINE: SUNDAY MAY 14 23:59 PST
Please first sign up and then complete the application form at the link WebValley 2017 Application (Open 15 Apr - 14 May)
- Judges from FBK will interview the selected candidates at Intel ISEF fair on Wednesday May 17.
- The winners will be announced at the Intel ISEF SAO ceremony on Thursday May 18.
- FBK will provide full tuition to courses, lab and social activities and bus transfer. Intel ISEF finalists will receive also full board accommodation. For one position, also international travel reimbursement will be provided by FBK up to $2,000.
- A valid passport is required for travel and visit to Italy.
- The passport must be valid at least three months after the end of the stay.
- A valid VISA is needed for non-Shengen countries. Check your status here if you need to apply for a VISA in advance.
- Selection will be based on:
- Relevance of project presented by the finalist at the ISEF event, to be assessed also by an on-site interview in Phoenix.
- School report and CV.
- Motivation letter (why you want to participate to the WebValley Summer School and how you can contribute), written by the student.
- Recommendation letter, written by a teacher/mentor.
- The motivation letter is especially important for the admission: FBK scientists are looking for smart young people interested to explore interdisciplinary research and build a novel open source solution, enjoying the idea of working in team, with the right mix of scientific entrepreneurship and passion for sharing data and ideas.